Welcome to the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Online Application

If you live in the state of Iowa and need assistance with your utility bill or have any other energy needs you may apply for assistance here.

You will need the following:
  • The names and social security cards for each member of your household
  • A copy of your most recent heating or electricity utility bill
  • Copies of your most recent paystubs or income for the past 30 days or a federal tax return
  • A valid phone number or email address